Thanks for all the rep comments

Quote Originally Posted by Eilathen View Post
Ahh...i was wondering when you'd share this! I downloaded the Player's Guide some days ago and was like "...i really hope they have a good map in it for the setting...*browsebrowsebrowse* .... WHAT?!! ... Best of all worlds!!!..." ... more or less ^^ Absolutely cool that we finally see this awesome style of yours in the RPG world. I really do hope that more publisher of RPGs will commission you (or other CG members with their huge talents) to bring settings to life. And, imnsho, this style is so very good for evoking flavor and therefore perfect for Campaign Settings.

Anyway, I stop gushing now ^^ Very well made map. And I think it's super cool that they did release that Player's Guide pdf for free. That's how you attract an audience!

If I can (and don't have to spread it around more), I will Rep. you.
Thanks Eilathen
I have some other projects that are suing this style. One I'm working on right now.
It's gonna be cool. It's for Low Fantasy Gaming.
I'm nearly done, but not sure when I'll be able to share that.

I was also involved with another project where they will be releasing a free guide too.
I'll keep you posted about that. I was supposed to do more maps for them, but there was a conflict on cost.
I don't think it is resolved. Not sure if it will resolve or not.
Quote Originally Posted by kacey View Post
This is awesome! I love, love, love all the little animals.
Thanks Kacey
I'm trying to expand my life drawing, as I just don't do it often enough these days.
I want to add more creatures and have some fun plans for future maps.