Thread: Thylea [Odyssey of the Dragonlords]

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Map Thylea [Odyssey of the Dragonlords]

I'm glad I can finally show some of these from this project.
    This region map of Thylea is from Arcanum Worlds’ new Odyssey of the Dragonlords setting.
    Arcanum Worlds is James Ohlen, Jesse Sky, and others who had worked together at Bioware or in the video game industry.

They’ve released a free players guide - here’s what they say about it…
    “The Player’s Guide to Odyssey of the Dragonlords is a 28-page booklet that serves as a companion to the Odyssey of the Dragonlords campaign book.
    The Player’s Guide provides you with everything you need to create a hero in the forgotten lands of Thylea.”

You can get that at DriveThruRPG or at Modiphius, who they’ve partnered with.

I worked with them last year to create 14 maps for this setting and will release more maps as the products they appear in are released.
    There’s also a city map that appears in the free Player’s Guide that I’ll post next week.
    I had a great time working with them and was happy to work with James on some other projects. I’ll keep you posted. Cheers, J

I'd chat a bit more about the project, but I am out of coffee, so I have to run.
    Priorities. Maps don't get made without coffee.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Thylea by jstevenson.jpg 
Views:	9650 
Size:	3.12 MB 
ID:	113764
    Last edited by J.Edward; 03-04-2019 at 01:54 PM.