Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: *** 2019 Atlas Awards VOTING!! ***

Well this was one of the more stressful events of my week---how we're supposed to narrow any of these categories down to one is beyond me! So much amazing talent!!!! Well done and congrats to ALL who have work represented here! *applause*

That was tough. In many cases my vote could easily have been for 3-5 other maps.
    I can not even imagine who will win in any of the categories. They're all so competitive.
    You are really doing exceptional, Guild You are producing awesome, high-quality work.
    Cheers to all of the nominees and their maps. Just exceptional work. nods.

OMG, the level is so high ! Especially for the city map. It's just incredible how good all guild members are.

Voted.

Some truly amazing maps there making it very difficult to choose.

Simultaneously a beautiful and dreadful experience! LOL!

Now I'm going to go and hide my head with shame for all the maps I didn't vote for!

This was an incredibly difficult choice, but a lot of fun to see some of the standout maps from the year! There's one that I wished I could give a special honorable mention to, even though there were other maps that just beat it out for each specific category in which is appeared. I'm sure everybody has been struggling with things like that!

Administrator Facebook Connected Diamond's Avatar

If you haven't voted already, time is running out - you've got about a day left!

Quote Originally Posted by Diamond View Post
    If you haven't voted already, time is running out - you've got about a day left!
    Uff, just did!

This guild is getting more and amore awesome by the year! This was a good year in terms of new artists joining, sharing their process and contributing with both their work and their comments/expertise to others.

Voting is now officially CLOSED (assuming I flipped the right switch). Stay tuned for the results announcement, etc. likely sometime this week or early next.

The winners of each category will be announced this Thursday.

A more detailed breakdown of votes will follow at some point. We're planning to do a pictorial breakdown like we did last year, so you gotta give us time to draw 'em!

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast