Thread: The Continent Of Tamar

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Guild Expert Facebook Connected XCali's Avatar

Wonderful! This is such a nice map. A really good style to boot. Crisp and interesting lineart and your coastal cliffs and deltas are great.

I don't know if this really counts, as I feel that on one hand it is really fine, and on the other it does catch my eye a bit; but the ocean has a little bit of a blurry effect that is contrasted by the clear and crisp lineart of the land. So, make of that what you will. This remains an entirely satisfying map. I really like that there is a lot to discover the more one looks at it. I like that kind of map very much.

Also, what @Jerron said was true about rivers, though it is not unheard of on earth, there are places that because of VERY specific geography that a river splits, I've even read up about one that splits and then head to two different oceans. Fun little fact.
    So, the general rule of thumb is that rivers don't normally split, though there can be exceptions if one takes care. Deltas on the other hand is a bit more common. Just some clarification on the matter. Hope it helps.

Again, great map.

Edit: Ah man!!! I have to spread rep first before I can rep you again. Ah well, I hope I get the chance somewhere to rep this one. So take a *High five* for now.
    Last edited by XCali; 03-17-2019 at 08:29 AM.

~ Maps-DriveThruRPG ~Free Maps and Assets ~Current Project~

My web novels
    Instagram handle: instagram.com/omrihope
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    ~The heavens declare the glory of God;
    the skies proclaim the work of His hands.
    Day after day they pour forth speech;
    night after night they reveal knowledge.
    ~ Psalm 19