Thread: Mountain City Commission

Post Mountain City Commission

Hi, I'm pretty new to cartographer's guild and am excited to see everything here! What drew me here was that I'm looking to get a city for my D&D campaign drawn!
    This is the initial sketch I created (along with some labels):
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	cos1.png 
Views:	63 
Size:	4.03 MB 
ID:	114029

The style that I'd like for my city map is one similar to Venatus Maps! I enjoy the color and shading they use.
    Heres one of their example towns:
    https://www.venatusmaps.com/product-page/odill

Roughly 3000x3000 pixels or 3000x2500 is roughly what I'm looking for size. This will be used in an online game.

I would like to have copyright of the map, but I have no problem with the artist using the map in their portfolio.

I'd like to keep the cost under $100, but I can wiggle to $150 if deemed worthy.
    Payment will be made through Paypal

Best way to get in contact with me:
    loren(dot)price1415(at)gmail(dot)com

Guild Journeyer Facebook Connected Eri's Avatar

I'll be the one to give the spiel this time and say that is an incredible low amount for the project. just the basic map would be going well beyond that as they require a lot of time to outline and lay out the dimensions, and then detail and colour. Then with adding copyright, typically it adds a lot more on top as well - and I'm talking multiples of the base price.

Huge thank you to all the artists who have gotten in contact with me! This project has now been taken up and I will be closing this thread (Unfortunately I don't know how to change it from paid to paid-taken, but i'll keep looking into it. Advice appreciated)