View Poll Results: Do we want to get mad drawing mobs in their enviroment?

Voters
6. You may not vote on this poll
  • Hell yes!

4 66.67%
  • Please no.

2 33.33%

Thread: Mobs

Default Mobs

Hello fellows.

I like to apply on dungeons, regions and anything related, but.. I need an excuse to apply on mobs.
    I was thinking if it would be an idea to draw an open map* with creatures mapped on it.
    Like a wiki of common creatures we know from fantasy or any story/manual/fairytale.

*with open map i mean:
    it can be a world map, a region map, an ocean map (underworld), cave map or sky map.
    Even a battlemap/dungeon.

What it counts it is to have from 5 to 10 small or medium creatures marked down.

I think this is really open. You can be inspired from videogames, books or tv shows.
    Idk.
    ⋄ ◊ ⤜--ℜ𝔢𝔫𝔣𝔩𝔬𝔴𝔢𝔯𝔊𝔯𝔞𝔭𝔵⟶ ◊ ⋄ Hey! Here is where to find me! ⟶ ◊ ⋄ ⥊ Instagram ⥋ ◊ ⥊ Patreon - Battle Maps ⥋ ⋄ ◊ Youtube - Speed Paintings

Blog Entries

Sounds good idea!

I love maps that have any kind of critters in them. They add a special "inhabited" feel that no amount of landmarks do. Even if it's ghosts in a haunted place; it adds action to really static artwork that maps usually are. I would like to see this at the lite challenge sometime.

I'm also into adding critters to maps. I see potential to make a theme out of this.

Click my banner, behold my art! Fantasy maps for Dungeons and Dragons, RPGS, novels.
    No obligation, free quotes. I also make custom PC / NPC / monster tokens.
    Contact me: calthyechild@gmail.com or _ti_ (Discord) to discuss a map!