Thread: This photo exceeds your total album file

Question This photo exceeds your total album file

Hi!

I just joined the community and I'm trying to set up my albums.
    Now, when I tried to upload some files I got the "This photo exceeds your total album file-size quota by 5.07 MB." message. Now, even if I deleted the album, create a new one, go to Upload File, I get the same message with no options.

I can't go to Settings > Attachments and manage my files (I guess I could do it from there) because I get the following message:

TheDwarf, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
    2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.
    Any advice or help?

Probably need 5 or more posts I would imagine. Accounts are generally limited till then. It's a spam prevention measure. You could always introduce yourself in the Welcome thread and comment on a couple of maps to make up the number. Welcome to the forum though

Falconius is most likely correct. You'll only get full member privileges once you're past the 5 post threshold, there is a lot of things on your profile you don't have access to until then. Just make a few more posts and you should be all set.

Welcome to the Guild!
    Homepage | Instagram | Facebook | Artstation
    Just give me liquorice and nobody gets hurt.

Yup, what Falconius and Kellerica stated is correct. That is why.
    Gamer Printshop Publishing, Starfinder RPG modules and supplements, Map Products, Map Symbol Sets and Map Making Tutorial Guide
    DrivethruRPG store

Artstation Gallery - Maps and 3D illustrations

Oh well, sadly I am in same situation