Thread: Heya everyone!

Default Heya everyone!

Hi all! I've been a lurking member on this forum for years (just check that join date, whew) but I've finally gathered the chutzpah to post :)

I'm an avid roleplayer/writer/artist and I've been pretty interested in cartography for a long time, but this year I promised myself I'd try to join the community and start sharing what I've made. Can't wait to start contributing and learning how to make better maps ♥

Not sure what else to put here! I mostly make fantasy maps, and generally large-scale ones, though I've got a few city-map drafts that I'm hoping to clean up and post at a later date. As for facts about me, I'm Canadian, live in the UK, and am a huge fan of the fantasy genre and world-building!

Community Leader Guild Sponsor Gidde's Avatar

Yay for delurking! Welcome to the Guild (again)

Guild Apprentice
    Blog Entries

Hi there. So what edition do you play? I'm a game master for 5th edition myself.

Thank you!

lurking is definitely easier... I just joined a few days ago, but have yet to draw anything remotely close to share-able ('vaguely map-like' would probably be a good description of my efforts so far) so I figure I'll be mostly lurking for quite some time. :-)