Quote Originally Posted by Adfor View Post
Very intriguing! I definitely enjoyed reading that little short story, it's a very well written narrative. There are typos throughout though, and some context issues in some of the paragraphs, but overall very minor things.

You did a wonderful job describing the college, I got a mysterious feel, as should be in the realm of learning. I also like how you rolled out the main characters, and Tarkin Ryhom seems to provide a wonderful hook that is easily identified by players.

No qualms here, fantastic work!
Ah thank you! I'm really glad you enjoyed it. Sorry about the typos, what often happens when I write a story is I'm more focused on the roll of the story and sometimes miss the mistakes. I did quickly make an editing run of it just now. Hopefully it reads a bit better.

I am also you liked how I set up the College so far and the characters, I was trying to be specific without convoluting things too much. Like for example that the College is for many different types of adventurers who wishes to hone their art instead of just the arcane ones.

I am a bit uncertain what you meant with context issues. My best guess is the layout of the College? Or what are you revering to?

Thanks again.