Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: 2019 Atlas Awards WINNERS!!!

Guild Master Facebook Connected - JO -'s Avatar

Congratulations à Misty et Ilanthar ! Quel palmarès impressionnant !!!!!

Thank you! And congratualtions to everybody!

Congrats to the Winners and happy to see some of the ones I voted to be elected for Best map!

Congrats to all our winners! The Europeans are fairly dominating the awards this time.

Voting was super tough this year (as it is every year) and some entries just lost out by a vote or two. There were so many deserving maps, so kudos to everyone who was nominated too.

Thank you all for sharing your work at the Guild, making it the best site on the interwebs for maps!!
    "We are the music makers, and we are the dreamers of dreams"

Guild Apprentice

Congratulations to the winners and also to all contenders: you're all worthy of praise! I was happy to see that there were ties in some categories, and also that the vote was close in others since there were so many high-quality entries.

(Devs, please nerf the French cartographers in the next patch, they seem over-powered.)

Guild Expert Facebook Connected XCali's Avatar

Super congrats to everyone!

Also, *High Five* to Misty for a bringing such gorgeous pieces of art to the guild.

~ Maps-DriveThruRPG ~Free Maps and Assets ~Current Project~

My web novels
    Instagram handle: instagram.com/omrihope
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    ~The heavens declare the glory of God;
    the skies proclaim the work of His hands.
    Day after day they pour forth speech;
    night after night they reveal knowledge.
    ~ Psalm 19

Guild Journeyer Guild Supporter onez's Avatar

Congratulations to all the winners! Great job!

Congrats to all winners & nominated!

And thank you all, I'm feeling a bit overwhelmed. Considering the nominations, I had my fingers crossed for a possible win, but two, you're just making me fly!

I think I'm not able to say anything smarter than... "wow o_o".
    Is there a beee-rthday I'm not aware of ? Or a beee-rsmas ? Or maybe is it a giant joke you're making ? I would be only half-surprised if Diamond's head suddenly appeared by the roof-window to tell me something like "naaah, 'just kidding but please give me your brain !" ^^'

Joke appart, regardless the way in which I think about it I feel incredibly lucky.
    Look at that : I joined the Guild in March last year, doubtful and intimidated, jumped directly in this montly challenge with Frel and Floris. One year later, almost day-for-day, this same map win a Atlas Award and close the loop of my first year here. But it's not only about the award, or about winning something. The best is to feel I'm a part of this amazing, incredible and kind community. You all rock, and you don't have any idea about how good it is to be there

Ok, and now I'll just close the roof-window. One can never be too careful
    And here's the plan : 1/ Close the window. 2/ Start thinking about how to make better than Kingkel in 2019 ^^

And... and... thank you

Quote Originally Posted by MistyBeee View Post
    I think I'm not able to say anything smarter than... "wow o_o".
    Is there a beee-rthday I'm not aware of ? Or a beee-rsmas ? Or maybe is it a giant joke you're making ? I would be only half-surprised if Diamond's head suddenly appeared by the roof-window to tell me something like "naaah, 'just kidding but please give me your brain !" ^^'

Joke appart, regardless the way in which I think about it I feel incredibly lucky.
    Look at that : I joined the Guild in March last year, doubtful and intimidated, jumped directly in this montly challenge with Frel and Floris. One year later, almost day-for-day, this same map win a Atlas Award and close the loop of my first year here. But it's not only about the award, or about winning something. The best is to feel I'm a part of this amazing, incredible and kind community. You all rock, and you don't have any idea about how good it is to be there

Ok, and now I'll just close the roof-window. One can never be too careful
    And here's the plan : 1/ Close the window. 2/ Start thinking about how to make better than Kingkel in 2019 ^^

And... and... thank you
    All Well deserved ...

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast