Thread: Show me your social media

Question Show me your social media

Hello. I'm new in this cartography world and I want to see your pages, creations and other social media. I need some inspiration how to promote myself because I'm totally have no idea how to that efficiently. I have only some followers on Facebook. Rest of my socialmedia are lost.

If you want to see my, enjoy:
    DeviantArt
    Facebook
    ArtStation
    Patreon

I am not by any means the most efficient with social media.
    There are a few others on here who are better at it.
    Daniel is one. He's also better at promoting, for sure.

DeviantArt
    Patreon
    Instagram
    Artstation
    Twitter
    Facebook
    Tumblr
    And while I'm at it...
    INPRNT
    Red Bubble
    and what the hey...
    the story blog - Doors of Dream

Thank you for your answer. You inspired me to make print shop on Redbubble:

https://www.redbubble.com/people/sthena

Quote Originally Posted by J.Edward View Post
    I am not by any means the most efficient with social media.
    There are a few others on here who are better at it.
    Daniel is one. He's also better at promoting, for sure.
    And I think Sapiento is quite an expert

I'm far from being a social media ninja, too, but since you asked so nicely...

Artstation
    Deviantart
    Facebook
    Painted Worlds

I'd like to move into some of those other platforms at some time, but I'm not sure when that's gonna happen.

Wingshaw

Formerly TheHoarseWhisperer

I'm by no means an expert either, in fact, I don't really promote myself at all, with the exception of these forums and the profantasy forums. I do have a https://www.facebook.com/, and I think you can find some of my stuff on pinterest, but that's about it.
    Like a thief in the night
    she comes with no form
    yet tranquility proceeds
    the accursed storm...

check out my new Deviant Art page!
    https://www.deviantart.com/ladiestorm

I'm pretty much a one-trick pony at the moment, just using instagram. However I'm hoping to invest more time into other platforms in the near future. I do have a deviantart account, but it's basically just a sketch-dump and hasn't been touched in a long time.

https://www.instagram.com/papergriffin/
    https://en-gb.facebook.com/PaperGriffin/

Hey! I had the same idea to post this, as I am new to the fantasy map making world and looking for Instagram accounts to follow. Mine is Fantastic.Lands. I already follow you, Paper Griffin - great page! I will be following the other IG accounts listed here in moments. Anyone else have some good map accounts to follow or suggest? Thanks!

Well my personal Facebook page, is hardly used for personal, as I post maps, illustrations, and projects I'm work on there, but I also have a Gamer Printshop Facebook Page, just to promote my publishing company name and products. And I also post to various RPG maps, Starfinder, Pathfinder, D&D, Sci-Fi games, and other Facebook communities that I am a member.

I have a DeviantArt Gallery, and an Artstation Gallery, the latter, actually gotten the attention of Paizo Publishing's graphic designer for a possible ongoing freelance gig, creating Starfinder Flip Tile product line. I do have a website, but I don't promote it, and don't really intend to. I also post maps to ENWorld.org and a few other gaming forum sites. Interestingly, talkgraphics.com is the public forum for Xara users (the vector drawing software I use to create most of my maps), I have an ongoing map thread in their Xara boards since 2010, and it's the most viewed thread in that community, by a long stretch (over 205,000 views). I am also featured in the Xara.com software site's gallery page, and often written about in their monthly newsletter.

In the past I've gotten email interviews with various bloggers regarding products I've either created or been a part of it's development.

Not much beyond that.

GP
    Gamer Printshop Publishing, Starfinder RPG modules and supplements, Map Products, Map Symbol Sets and Map Making Tutorial Guide
    DrivethruRPG store

Artstation Gallery - Maps and 3D illustrations