Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: March / April '19 Lite Challenge: Moonsource

Thank you! It means a lot, as my personal challenge is that if I rotate the map i want the horizont to still look legit.
    If it makes sense.

But doing so i did punch my face, because now I can't set a real point of view for the center anymore.

Also, i've been really busy in the last days, and still feeling so slow, I'm trying to make another session tonight, i really want to get this to some point!!

Thank you @mistybeee @Domino44 and @Bogie for your faith in my work =)

Love
    ⋄ ◊ ⤜--ℜ𝔢𝔫𝔣𝔩𝔬𝔴𝔢𝔯𝔊𝔯𝔞𝔭𝔵⟶ ◊ ⋄ Hey! Here is where to find me! ⟶ ◊ ⋄ ⥊ Instagram ⥋ ◊ ⥊ Patreon - Battle Maps ⥋ ⋄ ◊ Youtube - Speed Paintings

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	litemarch.jpg 
Views:	67 
Size:	4.15 MB 
ID:	114829### Latest WIP ###

Well. Don't ask me what is the sense, and don't try to understand what is the best way to enjoy the map.

My suggestion is to download it, and rotate it and watch the map from every angle.

Let me know what you preferred.
    ⋄ ◊ ⤜--ℜ𝔢𝔫𝔣𝔩𝔬𝔴𝔢𝔯𝔊𝔯𝔞𝔭𝔵⟶ ◊ ⋄ Hey! Here is where to find me! ⟶ ◊ ⋄ ⥊ Instagram ⥋ ◊ ⥊ Patreon - Battle Maps ⥋ ⋄ ◊ Youtube - Speed Paintings

Very cool and creative idea! I think it looks good from every angle but I prefer it rotated 90 degrees to the right.

Guild Apprentice

Wow, really awesome design. To me it evokes lonely and tranquil space voyages (to some dreaded but potentially rewarding place), but with a prevalent sense of unease and impending doom.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12