Thread: Erde - Sepia Novel Map Commission

Map Erde - Sepia Novel Map Commission

This is a low-res copy of a very hi-res piece--the original is 24 x 20 inches at 600 dpi. Yowza! Done in Photoshop (because when I asked Procreate to make the canvas, it had a nervous breakdown and had to check into therapy. One day you'll get there, lil Procreate. One day.)

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Erde digital.jpg 
Views:	156 
Size:	9.52 MB 
ID:	114729

Oooh, Liz, those mountains are a marvel ! I'm totally in love with your colors there, and if I could I would give you a special award for those tree trunks !

Edit : Aww... can't rep you that soon !

Oh, Procreate. We all are rooting for you. Just keep focusing on the good things and live one day at a time, hm?

I'll have to second B, this color scheme really is a treat for the eye! And beautiful mountains too, and I like those coastline elements a lot as well. The only thing that bothers me a tiny (and I really do mean tiny) is that the curve on some of those labels looks a little too strong for my taste, as I don't think the placement of them really requires it. Nice work, congrats on the commission!

I seem to be out of rep as well, sorry about that!
    Homepage | Instagram | Facebook | Artstation
    Just give me liquorice and nobody gets hurt.

I'm with the others, lovely linework, especially on the mountains. And the color-scheme is beautiful as well.

Huh, looks like all three of us are unable to rep you ATM. Beautiful work though.

Cheers,
    -Arsheesh

Thank you, all! Very relieved to hear you like the color scheme--it took me so long to get it right and even then I wasn't sure.