I'm looking for a symbol that can be plugged into cc3+. What I'm looking for, specifically, is a raven in flight, but NOT a top down version. It doesn't have to be 3d, it doesn't have to be realistic, in fact, I would prefer something that looks painted or drawn...

What I'm trying to do, is create a regional standard for a 2nd edition D&D game I'm playing in. My character is creating a standard for a region that up until recently, didn't have one. The name of the region is Ravenscar, and the standard my character has created, is the image of a raven in flight, holding a dagger in it's claws.

Only problem... the 3 raven symbols I have, are not in flight, and are top down versions, meant to look like live birds for maps. I don't have anything that looks like it could be painted on a shield, or piece of armor.

This standard I'm creating won't be posted anywhere, this is just for my personal use to give to the NPC/GM for a visual reference, that's all. So if anyone has something like this I could work with, I would greatly appreciate it!