Actually pretty stoked at this point. The Secret turned out better than I thought. The Big Fir, and the staircase in the Big Fir was my last big challenge in this map. I am still not sold on the opacity of the tree branches over the house. But as its a challenge to map a building with a secret I kind of feel I need to show the interior some and the branches are too thick to see below without the transparency.

I have the interior left to do, and shadows to bring in around the boulders, into the grass, beneath the trees. General last minute tweaking of shades, hues, and saturations of the colors to try and get it all where I want it to be. And the Title, need to find a place for that.

So what is Drala's?

Drala is an Herbalist, Sage, or Druid, whatever you want to call her. Older than the massive Fir that challenges the cliff itself. The hidden staircase inside the Fir leads up to open onto thick branches hidden from view beneath the mighty boughs of the Fir, giving her access to secret caves in the cliff. Deep inside the rock she pulls the rarest of herbs and powders for her spells and potions.

### LATEST WIP ###
Click image for larger version. 

Name:	CliffWithTreeOutlines9a.jpg 
Views:	31 
Size:	731.5 KB 
ID:	115395