Thread: I would like to have a map of my own fantasy world

Map I would like to have a map of my own fantasy world

Hello Cartographers

I wish your help in something related to my story that I wrote on Wattpad and is something that I've been writing and planning since 2008.
    I have a little story series called "El Libro De Shadows" (My main language is Spanish that's why the name is in Spanish), this story is placed in a fantasy world of mages and knights, is something that I've put a lot of effort and also a lot of my own feelings in there, I'm not a professional writer but I feel good making my stories.

As I said this world is placed in a fantasy world, which has some cities and places very important in the story development, that's why I would like to have a world map of this. I could give some references that I have in mind with some sort of sketches that I've done and also some other maps that friends helped me to do.

What style am I looking? Well I'm open to different options that you could suggest, but I like maps with style similar to this: https://www.cartographersguild.com/a...hmentid=114736
    Paid? Well I would like to say, yes I'm willing to pay according of the job done, actually if you want only to collaborate with me it also works for me (I'm not going to sell the map or sell the book, the book is free to read in Wattpad and I just want a global overview of my world), but if you want some $$ we could have some little agreement about that.
    Copyright I want to use the map in all my needs (Including commercial, I'm also an indie game developer so probably I could use the map for one of my projects), you could put it in your portfolio and put your sign in the map if you want, just I want to make clear the world and environment is mine but the draw is your.

Also if we work well together we could continue with some other stuff like "City maps"

Nothing else to add, have a good day/afternoon/night

Regards

Hello there,
    I can help you with your map.
    You can see my portfolio here
    If you are interested you can contact me at TheFantasyMapsForge@gmail.com

Hello T,

I am a Scottish map-maker and calligrapher with several years' experience in highly-detailed hand-drawn maps, and my portfolio is here: http://www.ryansthomason.com/Mapmaking/.
    If you think my style suits, I can be found at ryan@ryansthomason.com.

thank you, I will send you both an email with more details and stuff

Ferrol, Coruña, Spain, Earth, Solar System

Hola Taurustar,

Está bien ver a un colega español por aquí, creo que eres el primero que aparece

Me interesa el proyecto y te puedo enseñar imágenes de mapas que he hecho para otras personas.

Envíame un correo electrónico a info@versakestudio.com y hablamos del tema.

Un saludo,

Antonio Frade