Thread: Commissioning a digital map subcontinental area

Post Commissioning a digital map subcontinental area

Hi, I'm new and commissioning a map for a 5e game I'm running. The map would be based off of a drawn one I'm going by currently, and seeing as they're getting access to a larger map in the near future I figured commissioning one would be the best option.

The map itself is a portion of a continent with a lot of swamplands an desert, very rough area overall. Kind of like the adventurer's wild west, if that makes sense. Stylistically, black and white with the traditional map-tanned color look would be preferable.

I don't have the physical map scanned or available to be uploaded at this instant, but I can provide that in DM's. Also, I'm planning on printing it on about a 18"x24" sheet so as long as it is detailed enough to look good at that size its fine by me. Price can be negotiated in the DM's as well.

If for some reason I've done something against protocol on this forum just let me know. Thanks!

Community Leader Guild Sponsor Gidde's Avatar

Hi ChronoMK, Welcome! No protocol worries, that looks just fine. Good luck on your commission

Hi Chrono, I'd be interested in working on this project with you. You can check out my portfolio at https://kate_moody.artstation.com, and if you like my style you can send me a message through the contact form on my site or send an email to kateam@optonline.net.

Kate

Hello there,
    I would be happy to help you with your map.
    I am a DM myself (also 5e), this help me a lot in making maps for D&D. The very first map I made was for my game and I kept making them since then, for myself and others.
    You can check out my portfolio here
    If you are interested or have any questions, you can contact me at TheFantasyMapsForge@gmail.com

Hello Chrono,

I'm a Scottish map-maker with several years' experience, especially in aged-look maps - my portfolio is here: http://www.ryansthomason.com/Mapmaking/, and I can be reached at ryan@ryansthomason.com.

Hi ChronoMK,

I might be interested by your project. You can check my works here and if you like what you see, my email address is thomrey@hotmail.com and we can talk some more.

Cheers !

Thomas

Ferrol, Coruña, Spain, Earth, Solar System

Hey ChronoMK,

I could be interested in the project. Here you have some samples of my latest works::

Let me know if you are interested in my services. You can reach me at: info -at- versakestudio -dot- com

Regards,

Antonio Frade

Hello,

My name is Stephen and I am the owner of Stoneflask Studio. We do cartography and fan art for movies and video games. I am highly interested in yor project and would love to work with you. You can see some examples of our work at https://www.deviantart.com/positrong...35/Cartography. If you want to discuss the project, you are more than welcome to email me at Stoneflaskstudio@gmail.com Thank you for your time and I look forward to speaking with you.

Hey ChronoMK,

If you're still looking for someone, I might be interested in this project. You can have a look at my portfolio to get an impression of my work and if you are interested you can contact me at info [at] danielsmaps [dot] com.

I hope to hear from you soon.

-Daniel