Hello! I'm looking for something a bit unusual: a heavily stylized map that represents the world in a metaphorical way, not a literal one. I'm inspired by the medieval T&O maps, which are fascinatingly different from modern maps. What I have in mind isn't literally the same, but rather a triangular shape based on a fantasy world. It would be great if your portfolio had some unusual maps in it, but I don't know how common requests like this are.

Project Scope: One map, working from my rough mockup with room for creativity. I have a few drawn symbols for you to incorporate into the map.

Style: Flexible, so long as it matches the spirit of the project. The map is supposed to be created by a scribe who believes they're at the center of the world and who has only a hazy idea of the lands beyond.

Quality: I'd like it to be black and white and look a bit primitive.

Time Constraints: Very flexible.

Copyright: I need reproduction rights on this one and I'd like to request you not post the map until I launch the project.

Payment: Flexible via PayPal. I really don't know what would be fair for something like this, so please give a quote.

Contact Details: Please post here or DM me!