Hi Everyone!

Back at the beginning of the year I was invited to have a go at recreating Beaumaris Castle from the Profantasy Source Maps Castles collection.

The work included building a Sketchup model of the castle to render a set of isometric symbols to make an isometric map of the castle, drawing 4 hyperlinked levels of top view floorplans at dungeon scale, and creating a surrounds map of the immediate environment of the castle. It was a huge amount of work, but Profantasy were fantastic (again) and I loved every minute of it.

What you see here is a straight render of the Sketchup model with no post processing applied. The model sits on an imported render of the level 1 dungeon plan I (sorry about the poor quality of the level 1 plan - I was working on a broken laptop when I created the model)

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Beaumaris Castle.jpg 
Views:	596 
Size:	1.69 MB 
ID:	115573
Image copyright Sue Daniel 2019

Profantasy have confirmed that the Cartographer's Annual issue of Beaumaris Castle will be available for non-CC3 mappers to use at the end of the year, when the whole annual will be available as a single download. There's a lot of artwork included - the size of this issue alone is around 1.5 GB

Hope you enjoy!