Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Lands of Britannia (Ultima IV)

Default Lands of Britannia (Ultima IV)

I definitely don't post my work here as often as I should, but I have a good occasion today with my last monster freshly delivered

So, this very special map is a private commission for which I had to explore the traditional map of Ultima IV and add as many personal touches and easter eggs as possible. The client have its own special version with some illustrations which are not on this public version, but there's still a lot of secret symbolics hidden all over the map

Usual information :
    - Private commission,
    - A2 size,
    - Hand drawn in Photoshop using a Wacom Cintiq Pro 16,
    - WIP & details pics on my Instagram (I started the map almost one year ago, so you'll have to scroll down : pics are mixed with my other work ^^').

"The Lands of Britannia" - 2019
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	UltimaIV_100dpi_by_MistyBeee.jpg 
Views:	9679 
Size:	1.57 MB 
ID:	115699

Hope you love it, guys !

And if you're interested and want to support me, prints are available on my InPrnt gallery !

The map itself is spectacular as always, but the corner illustrations knock the piece out of the park. That castle, holy motherf****** heavens! If you'll excuse me, I'm going to stuff my own maps into a shredder, they do not deserve to occupy the same universe as yours...

No, but seriously, this is top-notch, B. I expect no less from you, and yet you still always manage to impress me! The rhumb lines are maybe a little too strong for my taste, but that is kind of a minor nitpick. Always a pleasure to gawk at your work!
    Homepage | Instagram | Facebook | Artstation
    Just give me liquorice and nobody gets hurt.

Thats awesome! A beautiful nap and imaginative border - oh, and I'd spotted it on your insta! Didn't disappoint.
    And now I want to draw a border.

I just commented on DA, but I'll say it again...
    This is a gorgeous piece of work.
    My favorite location is Vesper, cared for by the Beee. ;P
    Every part, every element is so well crafted.

Brilliant and beautiful map, Beee !
    The map is a jewel, and the frame and illustrations are the jewelry box .

Ahhhh so happy to finally see the finished piece! It's GORGEOUS of course. The corner illustrations are simply decadent to behold, and I love the treatment of the locations--like the map's being peeled away for a close up. And the banners!! You are not of this world, Beee. Excuse me whilst I retrieve my jaw from the floor.

Simply wonderful. It brought back some memories for me as well. Wow, it's been a while since I visited that world.
    “When it’s over and you look in the mirror, did you do the best that you were capable of? If so, the score does not matter. But if you find that you did your best you were capable of, you will find it to your liking.” -John Wooden

* Rivengard * My Finished Maps * My Challenge Maps * My deviantArt

Yeah, this map is fabulous.
    My new Deviant-thing. I finally caved.

Guild Journeyer

I know that world! I was there in the mid 90's. Dawning of a genre. There will never be another game and moment in time like UO. Great job Misty! Did you ever play that game?

Simply astonishing, the level of careful detail blows me away, Beee. I seem to lack the linguistics to be able to properly describe how I feel about this piece, just stunning!

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast