Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Lands of Britannia (Ultima IV)

Guild Apprentice S. E. Davidson's Avatar

Another impossibly incredible work. You inspire me so much MistyBeee!!!

Quote Originally Posted by - JO - View Post
    A marvel!
    First, the map is simply fantastic in detail, with a very special atmosphere! The fact of finding known names in a completely different context contributes well to building this atmosphere! It's a good job.
    And then there's the border! What a job! This is excellent, as these elements add content to the map!
    And finally, well, well.... obviously, I can't say anything negative either because there's a castle! And how simply beautiful it is!!!!!
    I dream of making a 3D model of it, because it is so beautiful and detailed!

Well done...
    Thanks, Jo ! The castle was probably my favorite part of my work on the map, but some of the details game me nightmares, especially the gate, which I redrew 3 times, I think, before it looked good and even now there's... still a mistake on it ^^'

Quote Originally Posted by SarahEvelynArt View Post
    Another impossibly incredible work. You inspire me so much MistyBeee!!!
    Aww, thanks so, so much ! ^_^

Guild Novice

I know I'm not saying anything new here, but this is incredible. I started following you on instagram recently and had been hoping to see the full version of some of your zoomed pictures!

Quote Originally Posted by GinoFelino View Post
    I know I'm not saying anything new here, but this is incredible. I started following you on instagram recently and had been hoping to see the full version of some of your zoomed pictures!
    Thanks so much, Gino ! All the maps I post on Instagram are sooner or later on the Guild and/or DeviantArt. And if ever I forgot some, you're always welcome to ask : I sometimes need some extra motivation to feel brave enough and post my work

Absolutely amazing. I can't say anything new to what everyone else have said, but... it's just wonderful.

The world is not familiar to me, but it doesn't matter, as the cartography is beyond perfect. I was amazed by the castle earlier in instagram, it's really beautiful in itself. But it's even better to see it as a part of a map!
    www.orbigraphia.com - More maps also in instagram @orbigraphia

Quote Originally Posted by MistyBeee View Post
    I sometimes need some extra motivation to feel brave enough and post my work
    You? YOU? If you don't feel brave enough, what hope do the rest of us even have?
    Homepage | Instagram | Facebook | Artstation
    Just give me liquorice and nobody gets hurt.

This may be my favorite map ever!
    Our sense of the stability of the earth is an illusion due to the shortness of our lives.
    - Neil deGrasse Tyson

Quote Originally Posted by Meton View Post
    Absolutely amazing. I can't say anything new to what everyone else have said, but... it's just wonderful.

The world is not familiar to me, but it doesn't matter, as the cartography is beyond perfect. I was amazed by the castle earlier in instagram, it's really beautiful in itself. But it's even better to see it as a part of a map!
    Thanks so much for the kind comment, Meton !

Quote Originally Posted by Kellerica View Post
    You? YOU? If you don't feel brave enough, what hope do the rest of us even have?
    Me. So much still to learn, eternal be(ee)ginner, desperate perfectionnist and impostor syndrom victim

Quote Originally Posted by Slylok View Post
    This may be my favorite map ever!
    I'm so glad you think it ! ^^

As usual, I'm a little late getting to the party. The map is great and the illustrations are Amazing!

Quote Originally Posted by Bogie View Post
    As usual, I'm a little late getting to the party. The map is great and the illustrations are Amazing!
    Late to answer your late comment, but you're always more than welcome, and your kind words always appreciated !

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast