Thread: Crypt - Any Feedback, Suggestions or Comments?

Default Crypt - Any Feedback, Suggestions or Comments?

"Forgotten Crypt" - Brand New Map! A Long Forgotten Crypt is Located in Woodland, its Entrance Doors now Heavily Overgrown With Mature Trees, which must be cut back to Allow Admittance. Inside the Crypts Locked Wooden Doors, 6 Steps Descend to the Main Floor Level. 6 Crypts are to be Found to the Left and 6 to the Right. A Lower Central Level Contains a Further 6 Crypts. Holy Relics in the Form of Crosses in 2 Sizes are Scattered all over the Main and Lower Levels of the Building. As can be seen from the Floor Plan, the Lower Level Central Tombs all have Holy Crosses Inscribed on them, except for 2 and on these Tombs the Crosses are Inverted. The Tombs accessed at the Main Crypt Floor Level are Reached by Descending 2 Rows of 6 Individual Steps. At Main Level to the Left on the Stone Paving Is Some Olde World Graffiti Which Reads "Death", perhaps as a Warning to Adventurers. To the Right, Further Graffiti Shows the Numbers "666" - Said to Be The Number of The Unholy One. At the End of the Central Lower Floor Steps Lead Up and then Downwards to the Left or Right Where Two Monumental Tombs Behind Sealed Timber Doors Display the Numbers 1 and 2. Tomb 1 Has a Holy Cross, While Tomb 2 has an Inverted Cross. But Why? The Crypt Appears to Have Solid Walls, Floors and Ceilings.
    #map #maps #floorplan #floorplans #plan #cartography #cartographer #dnd #dnd5e #thefantasytrip #gurps #dungeonfantasyrpg #pathfinder #whfrp #rolemaster #harp #crypt #tomb #monument #fantasyrpg #rpg #rpgs #roleplayinggame #fantasyroleplayinggame #justinknightcartography

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Your posts look like they have be written by a bot.

I wrote them myself.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk