Thread: Osinthia D&D Campaign

Default Osinthia D&D Campaign

This is a piece I drew over a year ago. Originally it was drawn by hand on a large white board and wet erase markers. After I did all the line work there I decided to color it so I took a high resolution photo in raw then put it into adobe photoshop and touched everything up then started on the colors. Starting with base colors and adding more until we get this.Attachment 115793Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Kaelon DM Map small.png 
Views:	217 
Size:	9.50 MB 
ID:	115794

I love those high altitude valleys on the main mountain massif, and I love how you painted the snow in the Northern part, but I'm afraid there's something wrong with the rivers... beware the River Police

Nice looking piece. I agree with MistyBee that the way you painted the snow on the northern mountains is very good.

Cheers,
    -Arsheesh

Really nice map and I'll echo Goddess Beee about how you made high altitude forests that look higher up than the rest of the map. About the River Police thing, Rivers flow downhill and do not connect on both extremities to the sea unless it's a channel or magic (magic really is the duct tape of fantasy topography, you can do everything with it).

Aye, what my Guildmates have already said - a very nice map. I enjoy the lineart style and the the warm color theme. Nice job, keep 'em coming!
    Homepage | Instagram | Facebook | Artstation
    Just give me liquorice and nobody gets hurt.

Guild Master Facebook Connected - JO -'s Avatar

Nice style, nice map ! The idea of giving way to the parchment rather than colouring the whole map is quite interesting!