Thread: The Ram (Fantasy Tavern) - Tabletop RPG Floor Plan! Any Feedback?

Default The Ram (Fantasy Tavern) - Tabletop RPG Floor Plan! Any Feedback?

"The Ram - Fantasy Tavern" Tabletop Role-Playing Game Floor Plan - Brand New Drawing. Dedicated to my Amazing Niece "Alana Jones". "Welcome to Our Fine Establishment 'The Ram'. Here you can enjoy one of the Finest Pints of Ale or Glasses of Wine in all the Locality and some of the most Civil and Intellectual conversation, you could possibly wish for! You can book a Huge Feast for your Adventuring Party in the Banquet Room, where you and your fellow travellers and friends can drink and dine at the Long Table before Setting Off on Your Business, Errands and Good Deeds. You'll Be Sure to Meet Many Educated and Knowledgeable Scholars, Amongst Others, here at "The Ram", but mind you don't go offending people as we value proper respect and good manners here. "The Ram" is a Well-Loved Tavern that has a Huge Bar and a Well-Stocked Cellar, a Seating and Drinking Area, Kitchen and a Staircase Leading to the Accommodation for Hire and Landlords Lodgings. The Cellar is Accessed by Staff via a Trapdoor behind the Bar Which Leads Downwards and Underneath the Main Tavern. Windows are Indicated with a Cross (X) and Doors by a Black Rectangle Within the Gray Building Walls. Cheers!
    #map #maps #floorplan #floorplans #plan #cartography #cartographer #dnd #dnd5e #thefantasytrip #gurps #dungeonfantasyrpg #pathfinder #whfrp #rolemaster #merps #tavern #inn #publichouse #taverns #fantasytavern #ale #fantasyrpg #rpg #rpgs #roleplayinggame #fantasyroleplayinggame #fantasysetting #game #justinknightfloorplansClick image for larger version. 

Name:	The Ram Tavern 300dpi A3 Final Border.jpg 
Views:	121 
Size:	4.48 MB 
ID:	116036

It looks good. My only real feedback would be to make the doors more distinctive - they are hard to tell apart from the walls.
    My new Deviant-thing. I finally caved.

Quote Originally Posted by Larb View Post
    It looks good. My only real feedback would be to make the doors more distinctive - they are hard to tell apart from the walls.
    Thank you so very much for the kind compliment. I really appreciate you taking the time to say you enjoyed my drawing. I agree I do need to differentiate more between the doors and windows.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk