Quote Originally Posted by QED42 View Post
Your maps are always so excellent, something to inspire the rest of us!
Thanks Qed !

Quote Originally Posted by Eilathen View Post
Jup, love it! All your elements are superb.

I'd love to see this in color, wonder how it's vibe would be then. Not that i dislike this "coloration", mind you. Just saying!

And as almost always with maps i love, I'd wish i could zoom in more.
Thank you !!
Actually the client once asked for a color version and I even made a quick WIP-try for it at the very beginning of the project, but since I had no news since 2017, I assume it won't happen :
Name:  EvernightAbonbree_color_by_MistyBeee.jpg
Views: 76
Size:  36.6 KB

Quote Originally Posted by Falconius View Post
I do love it. It's simpler than your usual work but still just as good, which is quite an achievement
Hehe, thanks Falconius ! Simpler, probably because it's back to 2017 and I was still developping this style : there's things I would do differently now, and develop a little more ^^

Quote Originally Posted by arsheesh View Post
Each of your maps seems to find its way into my inspiration folder. The griffon and dragon were a really nice touch. I also like the way you portrayed the clouds hovering around the mountain peaks. Beautiful work!

Cheers,
-Arsheesh
Hehe, there's a fair amount of your maps in my own inspiration folder as well : that's the Guild's spirit, isn't it ? ^^

Quote Originally Posted by J.Edward View Post
Always a pleasure to wander around in your maps, Beee
I have to spread rep, but I'll be back.
Thanks Sir ! For some reason, this map is always special to me, both for good and bad reasons... but the good ones are winning

Quote Originally Posted by Kellerica View Post
As fine as ever, B. Of course I love it

I must give kudos to your client. There is something about the title of this map that just... speaks to me somehow. Oddly inspiring all on their own.
Isn't it ? It was one of those maps where the client put so much love and care in his sketch it was so easy to make his mind appear on the map. I love that kind of collaboration

Quote Originally Posted by Bogie View Post
Great map Beee!!
Thanks so much, Bogie !! ^^

Quote Originally Posted by TheRedEpic View Post
Such wonderful ink work, I'm always impressed by it! :-)
Hehe, thanks so much, Jared, even if it's just digital ink, it means a lot !

Quote Originally Posted by XCali View Post
Really great. As always.
Glad you love it, 'Cali !