Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The World of Gwindale

Yep! Refine Edge, it's Alt Ctrl R
    Make a selection, expand it (or whatever), and refine it. I found that smooth being set pretty high rounds edges and blurs the selection. Up the contrast to around 80 and you'll make that blurry selection nice and crisp, but not too much so. Feather and shift set to zero. Just playing around with it you can make some cool effects. Perhaps I'll post a tutorial for it...
    Better than a box!

Really nice map. The colors and textures are all really nice, and I dig those shield emblems.

Cheers,
    -Arshesh

Thank you!
    Better than a box!

Guild Master Facebook Connected - JO -'s Avatar

It is a beautiful map, well detailed, with very nice ideas and a good general atmosphere. I really like shields too. I join Kellerica on the coast lines: the general atmosphere is rather fuzzy, the sharpness of the coasts bothers me a little.... But it's not a big deal: it's good work!

Yeah I see what ya'll are talking about. I wanted there to be a stark contrast between land and water. Going forward, on my next map, I think I'll tone it back a bit. I was toying with this one and got a "smoother" look to it overall but I'll just implement that on my next map... whatever and whenever that may be!
    Better than a box!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12