Thread: The Hamlet of Aelder's Ferry (for Patreon)

Professional Artist Guild Supporter Wired's Avatar

Map The Hamlet of Aelder's Ferry (for Patreon)

Adventure awaits! Welcome to the busy hamlet of Aelder’s Ferry, the northernmost outpost of civilization you will find in the Barony of Moonpike. Further north, only lonely farmsteads, old barrows, and the endless expanses of the Auldenweald await, and with it the temptation of Alvae ruins and treasure. While only a few dozen souls might call Aelder’s Ferry their home, it is a lively - and wealthy - place where it may be easy to make a coin of ten, courtesy of the titular ferry and the King’s Road it links to on the other bank of the River Vallamar. But the call of gold also always draws the attention of less than reputable company, and before you get the chance to take a rest in the Leaping Trout Tavern after a day of hard travel, you find yourself beset by an attack from river bandits trying to storm the ferry...

It's been far too long since I last have posted anything for my patrons, so I did try very hard to still get this done in June (even if it's the very last days of the months). Even though this is mainly for Patreon I hope it is alright for me to post it here as a finished map as I hope some of it is still visible enough. I've also added a few cut-outs, as well as a guardsman I've drawn using Heroforge.com as a base.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DTRPG Cover Image.jpg 
Views:	126 
Size:	371.5 KB 
ID:	116329

Name:	Bandit Camp.jpg 
Views:	36 
Size:	56.9 KB 
ID:	116330 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Cemetary.jpg 
Views:	45 
Size:	91.7 KB 
ID:	116331 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Huntsman's Hollow.jpg 
Views:	38 
Size:	161.0 KB 
ID:	116332 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Ruined Tower.jpg 
Views:	42 
Size:	75.9 KB 
ID:	116333

Name:	Guardsman.jpg 
Views:	27 
Size:	77.0 KB 
ID:	116334

Nice work on this. I like the write-up as well, and it's nice that you include adventure hooks for your paetrons. Great work.

Cheers,
    -Arsheesh

Professional Artist Guild Supporter Wired's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by arsheesh View Post
    Nice work on this. I like the write-up as well, and it's nice that you include adventure hooks for your paetrons. Great work.

Cheers,
    -Arsheesh
    Thank you very much, Arsheesh!