Thread: Hi! from a small town in Quebec.

Post Hi! from a small town in Quebec.

Hi my name is Dylan, I have been making some maps (not really good at all) here and there for about a year and I recently have been wanting to learn more about map making techniques an such. So I asked around about online communities where this topic was discussed and was referred to this forum by a good friend of mine. So i decided to give it a shot.

Welcome to the guild! I hope you find all of the inspiration you're looking for, you're definitely in the right place.

Cheers!

IR

Default Antonia, new member

Quote Originally Posted by Darwin View Post
    Hi my name is Dylan, I have been making some maps (not really good at all) here and there for about a year and I recently have been wanting to learn more about map making techniques an such. So I asked around about online communities where this topic was discussed and was referred to this forum by a good friend of mine. So i decided to give it a shot.
    Hi Dylan. I’m a new member too. Looks like this is going to be a huge learning curve for both of us! I’m from an isolated location in the Australian Alps so being in touch with likeminded individuals like you will be such a buzz. Cheers Antonia.