Thread: District West

Guild Novice

Map uTempa Urue's District West

District West of uTempa Urue. An entire continent colonized by Uruhana's Government, The Star. With the freedoms to govern themselves as long economic terms are met. So the gold on their map is more valuable than the map without it. Uruhana, without a currency, much less one based on Gold, appreciates gold the way children like diamond-like doorknobs.

The font is really small because I intended this map for print. I think I could find a way to increase the size for digital viewing. I saw a font that really liked. I kept rasterizing(making it flat? pixelating?) it so I eventually decided to make a font based on that.

The number of professions is just an Uruhana way of determining the sophistication of a town without using money. People in this secondary world have power over inanimate objects using the direction and intensity of the magnetic field lines on our Earth (located in the Pacific ocean), so is important for the government to map out.

This the first map I ever finished, created in Photoshop. So any opinions would be so appreciated.

Time to see it.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	District West.jpg 
Views:	54 
Size:	4.86 MB 
ID:	116453

Thanks for looking!
    Last edited by Gala; 07-12-2019 at 06:05 AM.