Looks great. I love the lighter colour palette, relatively minimalistic and very effective and pleasing to the eye. The mountains look great and the ageing on the map as well as the border, really add some nice touches to it. The Great Void beyond the mountains frames it well and provides some nice contrast whilst also making you wonder what lies beyond.

The only bits of critique I'd give are that the forest's edges look almost like wooden fences at first glance. I think if the forest's edges were slightly rounded shapes to mimic clumps of trees rather than clearly defined borders or lines, it'd help give it that more organic look. Generally speaking. nature doesn't do defined edges, which can make it look a bit man made.

The only other thing is that I'm not sure exactly what's happening with the main river. The part running out into/near Sholtua Bay suggests that it's low ground and the river is flowing down from the north, The River Lands, and out into the sea. However the strands to the left at the Hinterlands, seem as though they are running from high ground and down into The River Lands and the same for the tributaries that run from Radhu Engmahl through the Marshlands in which case you have multiple opposing currents running two different directions that are quite close together so it's hard to tell what's low ground and what's high ground or which direction the rivers should be running.

That said though, I love the overall map and think it's an incredible piece. The text looks great (mind if I ask what text that is actually?) and the bottom left ring filled with the spiralling clouds adds a great bit of flare and intrigue.

Great work!