Intro:
I know little to nothing about art or the costs and time that goes into making thins, however I do want to find someone or multiple someones that I can work with and we can enjoy working with each other. If at any point what I'm asking for seems to demanding I apologize and hope we can find a good compromise, I also hope to fairly compensate anyone who is willing to help with this project. I have been running D&D campaigns for several years now and I like to tie in all my campaigns with each other as one long history of events if possible. Doing this would be much easier if I had one solid map that all the campaigns are run on.

Project Info:
To start with I want a large world map for all my future D&D campaigns, I would like to be able to make a poster out of this to frame and put on my wall for reference while playing games. I am not positive what exactly I want this to look like and I apologize for the ambiguity I know that can be frustrating but I'm not in any way good at picturing these kinds of things.
After the world map is made I want to go into more detail of the world itself. Get border lines drawn for nations, name certain places like rivers, mountains, valleys stuff like that.
Once there are nations in place I want to get maps for each major city and things of that nature.
As you can tell this could end up being a fairly extensive project that may end up including multiple artists.

Time Constraints
I don't have any time constraints, I would like the world map as soon as it can be made but I'm sure there will be some back and forth before we get a final product.

Copyright
I would like to have the copyright for any maps that I pay for as part of this project, I intend to pay for everything but just in case there are some things that the artist may want to retain their own copyright on we can discuss further details on that.
Also I do sometimes go to conventions and run D&D games in the game rooms with various people. I would happily include any artists names on their works and contact info. I may want to make my own copies of the work and sell them so I would like merchandise copyright, we can maybe work out a commission deal where the artist gets a percentage of sales (this is not highly likely that I will actually sell anything but just in case it does happen I'm willing to share the wealth and fame, haha)

Contact Details
You can contact me on this thread for now
As the project goes on we will communicate via email or some other measure>

Payment:
I honestly have no idea what to put for payment. I'm can use paypal or find some other measure to pay you.
I think starting at $50 is fair for the world map (but I may be wrong and i'm sorry if that is too little). If it ends up being fantastically detailed and you would like more than that I am very open to discussion and I never mean to insult anyone. I cannot draw and I have respect for those that put their time, talent and love into it.

Other:
Once again I apologize about how ambiguous I might be at times in my description of things, and I hope that whoever ends up working with me that we can have fun and create something that we all will love.
Thanks