Thread: ***July 2019 Challenge: The Sisters***

Default ***July 2019 Challenge: The Sisters***

Alright, we almost dropped the ball on this month so we're going to give you a fairly open opportunity. Your mission is to Map "The Sisters". Whatever and however you might envision "The Sisters" is your business but we certainly look forward to seeing what you all come up with! It could be some planets, islands, a temple to related deities or anything you might imagine, just go with your idea and let the voters decide.

As per usual:
    Be sure to title your threads: July 2019 Challenge: [your title]
    Please do not forget to insert this tag before each work-in-progress picture you post: ### Latest WIP ### There's a button that will do this for you in the middle row of the tool bar.
    Please make sure to upload them directly to your WIP thread rather than linking to an external site, otherwise the images won't show up in the thumbnail section.
    This challenge will end Wednesday, July 31st.
    Last edited by Jaxilon; 07-09-2019 at 03:22 PM. Reason: Added clarity
    “When it’s over and you look in the mirror, did you do the best that you were capable of? If so, the score does not matter. But if you find that you did your best you were capable of, you will find it to your liking.” -John Wooden

* Rivengard * My Finished Maps * My Challenge Maps * My deviantArt

Hehe, I was wondering what was going on. I figured it was a break month.

It's an interesting theme idea!

Are we doing strictly two sisters? Cause it sounds open to interpretation till the examples you listed, but I assume any number of sisters is ok?

Just going to keep making traditional looking maps for now to build my portfolio up and this one could be cool for an island chain idea I had.

Yay it's up!

Got a couple of ideas here but yeah I assume it can be any number of sisters?

Quote Originally Posted by GodofMoxie View Post
    Are we doing strictly two sisters? Cause it sounds open to interpretation till the examples you listed, but I assume any number of sisters is ok?
    Quote Originally Posted by Ifrix View Post
    I assume it can be any number of sisters?
    Good point, I've edited my verbage so as to not lead the reader.. That said I think
    or anything you might imagine
    should give you your answer.

So just to be clear any interpretation of "the sisters" is cool. The voters always decide if we hit the mark or not anyway.
    Last edited by Jaxilon; 07-09-2019 at 03:31 PM.
    “When it’s over and you look in the mirror, did you do the best that you were capable of? If so, the score does not matter. But if you find that you did your best you were capable of, you will find it to your liking.” -John Wooden

That was fun, I sadly had to rush a little from my original idea but pretty happy.

Clearly, we are running behind. If you haven't wrapped it up by now just know this is going to close at any moment.