Thread: I tried to make a map for my dnd campaign, but realized I should hire someone.

Default I tried to make a map for my dnd campaign, but realized I should hire someone.

So I'm making a world for an upcoming dnd campaign and i tried to make a map using inkarnate. After a while I realized I was not happy with my work and so I've begun to seek out someone who could draw up a professional quality map. There is no set deadline.

Here is the map i have so far: https://imgur.com/a/FpEgQc0

I'm trying to get a bit more detail, add some islands, and make everything a little cleaner.

please email me at garrettbertha870@gmail.com if you have any questions or would like to take the job. If you would like to take the job I would appreciate some pictures of your previous work.

Hey, I sent on an email for further enquiry. Feel free to browse my current works on the guild to see if anything interests you. Looking forward to hearing from you.

Hi there!

Your world looks nice! I would love to work on it and sent you an e-mail with some examples and suggestions.

Cheers,

Ish

I sent you an email as well hopefully you can find someone that fits your visual ideas!

Sent you an email, with some of my maps attached. I would love to work on this with you!