Thread: The Kingdom of Neunitia

Map The Kingdom of Neunitia

The Kingdom of Neunitia, an isolationist kingdom far removed from worldly affairs. After a long history of war and hostile occupation, the people of Neunitia grow wary of outsiders & fearful of the arcane making them an easy target for neighbouring countries such as the Angorian Empire. If it were not for their lack of resources, Neunitia would once again be under The Empire's rule, with little means to truly defend themselves against such overwhelming arcane prowess. However, it is not without its merits. As its namesake implies, Neunitia provides a chance for many to start a new life and leave their past behind, acting as a refuge for those who have lost their way and wish to begin again.

Created in Photoshop for a D&D campaign. This is a revamped version of an old map I created, which was also my first. Having learned a lot from my Angorian Empire map, I decided to give it an update.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Deviantart Neunitia map.jpg 
Views:	178 
Size:	1.04 MB 
ID:	116494
    Last edited by Clarketography; 07-10-2019 at 03:28 AM.

Really like it, the mountains are great looking and the spacing and fonts are great. The water is the only thing that distracts me as I can see the line where blocks of it connect on the left side.

Hey, thanks a lot.

Yeah I'm not sure what happened in that section. Was weird. I might go back and fix it up. I think I needed to erase certain parts and redo them but then couldn't get it to look uniform again.

Thanks for the feedback.

Guild Expert Facebook Connected XCali's Avatar

Nice! I really like your mountains and overall feel on the map. What caught me by surprise was your mountain range that leads into the sea, that is great! I love stuff like that.

~ Maps-DriveThruRPG ~Free Maps and Assets ~Current Project ~

My web novels
    Instagram handle: instagram.com/omrihope
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    ~The heavens declare the glory of God;
    the skies proclaim the work of His hands.
    Day after day they pour forth speech;
    night after night they reveal knowledge.
    ~ Psalm 19

Quote Originally Posted by XCali View Post
    Nice! I really like your mountains and overall feel on the map. What caught me by surprise was your mountain range that leads into the sea, that is great! I love stuff like that.
    Hey, much appreciated. Glad you liked it.

Very nice piece. Simple clean and attractive.

Cheers,
    -Arsheesh