Thread: Tanza Culpra

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Tanza Culpra

Greetings and salutations!

I started working on another elaboration from my Tavenyar Peninsula project (https://www.cartographersguild.com/s...ad.php?t=44051). I was working on my Vin Taerynth city, was getting a little antsy, and decided to return to my one true love, graph paper!

This structure is of Auzari design, the oldest beings (maybe) still alive in my world. They were the dominating race for many aeons, controlling the primary races well known to most today--elves, dwarves, gnomes, and halflings (no not humans, they are from a different planet, and didn't arrive until many aeons later). This structure was built on a main ley line, and its purpose was energy creation, aka a generator.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Tanza Culpra, by Ian Ringler.jpg 
Views:	75 
Size:	1.52 MB 
ID:	116577

It's not fully done just yet, with most of the outlying area still to be drawn, but I felt it was good enough to convey my idea of the main structure to post today! There will be a few subterranean levels, and a couple structural inside levels as well, as I will be using this for my Pathfinder campaign I'm currently running.

I'd love to know any thoughts or critiques!

Cheers!

IR
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Tanza Culpra, by Ian Ringler.jpg 
Views:	27 
Size:	920.8 KB 
ID:	116576  
    Last edited by Adfor; 07-23-2019 at 05:16 PM.