Thread: July/Aug '19 Lite Challenge: The Shape of Things to Come!

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default July/Aug '19 Lite Challenge: The Shape of Things to Come!

July/Aug '19 Lite Challenge: The Shape of Things to Come!

This month's Challenge is to create a map using one or both of the 2 shapes I have provided. You can make anything you want, a continent, a lake, an ocean, an island,, surprise me!

Win a silver compass, everyone needs one!

The Challenge will run until the end of the day on the 14th of August, (Midnight eastern daylight time between the 14th and 15th, more or less, depending on when I can get to the computer to start the voting) and then there will be 3 days of voting. Someone is going to win a Silver Compass, it could be you!

As usual, title your threads: "July/Aug '19 Lite Challenge: << your title here >> "

Don't forget to put the hashtag: ### Latest WIP ### in front of all WIP pictures, and especially in front of your final map. And don't forget, there is a WIP button that automatically posts this for you. Try it, You'll like it!

And remember, if you put more than one image on the same post, only one of them gets picked up.

The Challenge will run from July 19th until end of day August 14th

Quick rules reminder: The Lite Challenge is open to anyone who has not already won 3 Silver compasses, 1 Gold Compass, or been selected as a featured Cartographer's Choice Map.
    Also, the map has to be started on or after the first day of the challenge, no reusing older maps even if they were not finished.
    Come on now, you know you can't resist!! Try it you'll like it, first one's free!
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Shape12 copy.png 
Views:	77 
Size:	60.3 KB 
ID:	116620Click image for larger version. 

Name:	shape13 copy.png 
Views:	63 
Size:	72.6 KB 
ID:	116621
    Last edited by Bogie; 07-19-2019 at 01:11 AM.