Quote Originally Posted by Kellerica View Post
Your linework is as nice as always, and I like the muted sepia tone. Beautiful! The outer glow/stroke around the labels is a little too pronounced for my taste, though.
I also really enjoy the way you did the typography on the title! I hope the client has the good sense to use that as a logo!
Thank you very much Kell. I agree with the glow. When i look at it now it seems too big and bright at some places.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaxilon View Post
I'm not really into romance books but I certainly respect the decision to have a legitimate map made for them. Your map alone interests me into looking which is excellent considering how many times I see cover art and maps that are really bleh. I like how the compass rose is practically screaming at the world too, that's a nice touch. While it don't have to have good art to enjoy a book it's nice to see a writer who hasn't treated the presentation as an after thought. Good job.
Thank you Jaxilon. I also appreciate a good map in a book. If you decide to put one in a book, make it nice .

Quote Originally Posted by arsheesh View Post
Your linework is always such a nice delicate beauty, especially when paired with parchment. I really like those soft, cotton-like clouds and ambling forests. Another wonderful piece my friend.

Hmm, appears I still can't rep you yet... I'll have to return to this piece.

Cheers,
-Arsheesh
Thank you again Tad

Quote Originally Posted by Ilanthar View Post
Great map! I wonder how it would look with colors .
Probably similar to my other coloured maps haha, Thanks!