Greetings,

I am looking to hire a mapmaker for my near historical YA novel taking place in early 2000s. The map is based off the school I went to which like the down the street. I would like to find the layout of the school I went to from the city or whatever and make the necessary changes. If I can find the layout from those years. If not, I'll take whatever they have then I'll try to remember best I can and tell you the changes. It will have momuments, buildings, pathways, roads, park benches, I don't plan to add an shrubbery, possibly but it would be like forests surrounding the school to help set boundaries. I may want more but that's all that comes to mind right now. And it will be black and white. I don't need color. I just want readers to get an idea and understand better since my school has a different layout then most high schools. Honestly, you'll have to tell me what to do 'cause I'm not familiar with any of this. I was told that I should be able to do this without any repercussions from the city or school or any other entity.

If you have any links to your portfolio, please include in your reply as well as a quote for the project. Right now my time constraints are pretty free more or less.

I will have the right to use the image for commercial purposes, the artist will have the right to exhibit the image as part of his portfolio but not to exploit it for commercial gain.

Any other questions, please feel free to ask