Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: Genabackis - Malazan

Quote Originally Posted by Kellerica View Post
    For my money, option A, hands down. Having the red area be larger due to the title being inside it makes the whole thing look a lot more compact. I also like how the globe breaks the shape, it immediately makes the box look more interesting when it's not just a rectangle. The addition of the date before the title is also a nice touch.
    Thanks Kellerica.... maybe I was feeling that way too. I originally had the compass where the globe was in Option A, which felt weird and over designed. But, then I put the globe there, which I wasn't used to, so I wondered if it looked good.

I guess, I can call this map done. Want to move on to another to see if I can repeat the style.

I think it is looking quite done indeed! Great work. I think it came out pretty nice!
    Homepage | Instagram | Facebook | Artstation
    Just give me liquorice and nobody gets hurt.

I'd go with option A as well. This is a great map by the way, I really enjoy the colors and the clean simple icons. Well done.

Cheers,
    -Arsheesh

I vote also A, it looks more "catchy" this way. And top notch work, btw!

Quote Originally Posted by Kellerica View Post
    I think it is looking quite done indeed! Great work. I think it came out pretty nice!
    Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by arsheesh View Post
    I'd go with option A as well. This is a great map by the way, I really enjoy the colors and the clean simple icons. Well done.

Cheers,
    -Arsheesh
    Thank You!

Quote Originally Posted by Ilanthar View Post
    I vote also A, it looks more "catchy" this way. And top notch work, btw!
    Thank you!

You gave me feedback at the beginning to reduce the line weight of the mountains. It really helped!

Mu compliments for your work Joshua, I am not familiar with the work your map is based on but it inspired me to do some investigating

As for your options: I really like the extra information you added with the title in option A and I really like the top globe in option B showing the map is part of something bigger. I also prefer the red borders in option A more, gives the map a more ‘luxorious’ feel.
    Personally I would like to see option A, but with the globe and its red border all the way at the top of the box above the title.

Again, awsome work!

Quote Originally Posted by Marc View Post
    Mu compliments for your work Joshua, I am not familiar with the work your map is based on but it inspired me to do some investigating

As for your options: I really like the extra information you added with the title in option A and I really like the top globe in option B showing the map is part of something bigger. I also prefer the red borders in option A more, gives the map a more ‘luxorious’ feel.
    Personally I would like to see option A, but with the globe and its red border all the way at the top of the box above the title.

Again, awsome work!
    Thanks Marc!

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456