The first map I've officially drawn (besides doodles), first time using a tablet, and first time using some techniques, so this should be interesting. I haven't gotten as far as I've liked, since, as everyone is well aware of, the USA has been hit with a huge heatwave. That being said... with what I've completed I'm happy enough. I decided to try a new "artistic" approach: An object inside an object. I couldn't decide whether to use that one image as a lake since it was so... lake like? But also wanted to use the other as it looked like a weird Alternate reality of the Isles. So I figured... why not both? I hope the moderators or Bogie don't mind, I tried to keep the original shapes as much as possible!

Not perfectly happy with the mountains (still playing with stylus pressure) and I'm just using placeholders for towns and villages. Also fiddling with sizes. Hopefully, I can now pick up the pace since the temperature has died down a bit. (oof!) Can't come up with a name for the Isle so the title is all I have for the moment.

### LATEST WIP ###
Click image for larger version. 

Name:	light challenge july-august 2019 WIP.png 
Views:	78 
Size:	1.48 MB 
ID:	116693