Hi All,

With the kickstarter running at the moment called "PROJECT DEIOS", and the functions it is advertising it'll have, is it still worth investing time into the slower ways? Don't get me wrong, I have nothing against spending hours and hours in photoshop working on 1 image, or having complete control over how every tiny detail comes out. I also don't have unlimited hours or money to pour into my hobbies anymore.

Deios appears to be a solution that covers town maps, inside building maps, world maps (Not sure on dungeon maps). I've tried some of the alternatives out there, and they all have their respective pros/cons. I also expect this new kickstarter to be the same in that aspect. It also doesn't help that it's another monthly subscription which also has it's pros/cons.

What I want to know, based on what it can do, and what some of the other alternatives can do, is it worth the wait to see how good/bad it is?

Can any alternative programs generate content in similar ways to how they select a region, and it is just filled with content?

In other words; I want to be lazy but still get great results but not get ripped from endless subscription fees

Any help or suggestions welcome. Cheers