Thread: Castle walls and underground tunnels

Default Castle walls and underground tunnels

I have been working with roll20 to build a campaign. I am to the point where I have to create the buildings and underground tunnels. I have a campaign that was built for 2.5 that I am converting to Pathfinder. It has an online PDF and I have been able to import most the maps. Unfortunately, there is some I have to build and I have never done this before or used these tools before.

The tools from roll20 dont seem to line up.

It is a bit frustrating. I have never done this before so I am woefully under skilled in this process. I have never done anything like this before

It doesnt have to be a Rembrant creation but I would like something that doesnt look like a 6 month old didnt build it.

Well, if you look into some of the tutorials you may find one that will work for you. Depending on your skills. if you are an artist, that helps, but we have some great tutorials that don't require you to be able to draw well.

Also, as a hobbyist artist myself who came from a traditional background it took me way to long to get good with doing things electronically. So don't give up, if you keep at it you can get there.
    “When it’s over and you look in the mirror, did you do the best that you were capable of? If so, the score does not matter. But if you find that you did your best you were capable of, you will find it to your liking.” -John Wooden

* Rivengard * My Finished Maps * My Challenge Maps * My deviantArt