Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New Zealand - Physical map in a forced perspective/fantasy style.

Quote Originally Posted by Kellerica View Post
    I'll have to second Beee on that you are really improving a lot with each new map!
    The coasts, mountains and scrolls look great. The border pattern is maybe a tad too strong for my taste, as nothing else in the map really has that thick black lines, but otherwise it's a great piece. I know absolutely nothing about physical paper or aging it, so I'll leave that topic for others smarter than myself.

Great job, nice to see you back!
    Thank you, I did use a different style on the mountains, and I'm more or less satisfied with the cross hatching. I'll probably stick to this and keep refining it further. And I agree, the difference in style between the border and the rest of the map is quite jarring.

You've produced some awesome pieces lately and I particularly like the mountain shading on this one. Have some rep !

Quote Originally Posted by ThomasR View Post
    You've produced some awesome pieces lately and I particularly like the mountain shading on this one. Have some rep !
    Very high praise, especially coming from you, because as you've probably noticed, the general shape of the mountains has been inspired by your work xD. Thank you for the kind words, and of course the rep.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12