Quote Originally Posted by Kisachik the Wanderer View Post
Hi Cédric. This is perhaps the best combination of these shapes that anyone's done so far. My favorite part is the "Waveless Deep", because of how it balances and unifies those two shapes. Your style is nice, the colors are harmonious. Some spell checking could help improve it further ("forgotten" is spelled wrong, and the word ocean isn't capitalized).

One detail you could still work on is the mountain range names; they are invisible, because the text color is lighter than the mountain outlines, creating this kind of a camouflage effect. You can only read them when you fully zoom in. The text flows nicely, so I think it would be a bit of a shame to let it disappear like that. Other than that, I don't think the map needs much else.
Thank you for the feedback Kisachik, I'm going to take care of the spelling errors. As for the mountain text, I do agree with you, and this is a problem. I chose that way because I don't want the text to overshadow the mountains and I don't really know how I can balance the two of them but I'm going to work that and see if I find something that works.

Quote Originally Posted by arsheesh View Post
Just saw this over on Instagram. Nice to get a closer look at the detail. Lovely piece.

Cheers,
-Arsheesh
Thank you Arsheesh