Thread: 2x Maps For Solo-Developed Indie Game

Default 2x Maps For Solo-Developed Indie Game

Greetings!

I stumbled upon this forum when looking for someone to contract to make a few maps for my in-development video game. Relevant information is below, feel free to reach out to me here or via email (unwind.games@gmail.com) if you have any questions about this commissioning.

PAYMENT AND REFERENCES

Rates are negotiable. I have a handful of other artists (3D modelers, animators, etc) that can vouch for my trustworthiness and timeliness of payments.

SCOPE OF WORK

1. 1x Island Map (setting where video game will take place)

2. 1x Battlefield Map (geographically located on aforementioned island)

MAP DETAILS

* Island Map Detail would be something along the lines of this. I don't necessarily need that level of detail, but that's the overall size of the island that I'd like to shoot for.

* Battlefield Map Detail would be something like this or this

* I used posts from Reddit (specifically the r/mapmaking subreddit) as a reference, I can supply links to said posts and artists if necessary.

GAME DETAILS

* Fantasy setting with Steampunk Viking Dwarves, Noble Humans, Native Orcs, etc.

* Star Wars: Battlefront-esque Third-person shooter with the addition of some RTS elements.

* Pre-alpha demo video here

* Currently self-funded and solo-developed (part-time) with the help of a handful of paid contractors to do work on Art, etc.

WHAT THESE MAPS WILL BE USED FOR

* The battlefield maps will give me a guide on how to design levels (such as objective placement, spawn locations, etc)

* The island map will give me an idea of how to select what parts of the island will be battlefields

* Both Island and Battlefield maps will be used in some fashion during loading screens to show the players where they will be spawning, etc

CONCLUSION

Feel free to either comment or PM me here on Reddit or you can send me an email at unwind.games@gmail.com

I look forward to working with you!

James, Unwind Games

Hi James, I might be able to help you.

Please check my work in my albums here in the Cartographers Guild or in my Instagram, and if you are interested don't hesitate to reach me!

https://www.instagram.com/sergio_colautti/
    sergiocolauttiart@gmail.com

Cheers!