Thread: Commission for snowy fantasy region

Default Commission for snowy fantasy region

!!! This commission has been paid for !!!

Hello,

This is my first thread on this forum after having been directed to it by some helpful map makers on reddit. Hopefully everything I've written here is according to the rules.

Subject
    The continent of Ekoya, home of the Ice Elves, it is a vast, otherworldly land consisting of snowy grasslands with ruined and frozen cities dotting its hilly landscape, large ice fields which cover bodies of water and dark caverns, dense crystal forests and fungal woodlands. To the north lies the end of the world, to the east the mountains of old, to the south is a burning land and to the west you find the sea.

Quality & Size
    1920x1080, colour.

Time Constraints
    No Deadline.

Payment
    Between 20 and 50 euros via PayPal.

Copyright
    The map is for private use. The artist will retain copyright of the map

Contact Details
    milos-s-markovic1994*@*live.nl
    Remove the asterisks.
    Last edited by OriVerda; 08-10-2019 at 11:40 AM.

Hi OriVerda,

Welcome the the Cartographer Guil!
    I'm currently available for commission. For you budget I can work something with Wonderdraft.

Here is a link to my album with some of the samples. The price will vary from 25 to 50 euros with the amount of detail, and labels you want.

https://www.cartographersguild.com/a...p?albumid=5535

If you are interested, please don't hesitate to reach my at:
    sergiocolattiart@gmail.com

Regards,
    Sergio

Hello Oriverda
    I might be interested in this project.
    I have tried to send you an email but something went wrong, is the email address that you provided correct?
    You can find my Portfolio at thefantasymapsforge.pb.design or in my signature and if you are interested or have any questions, you can send me an email at TheFantasyMapsForge@gmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by OriVerda View Post
    Hello,

This is my first thread on this forum after having been directed to it by some helpful map makers on reddit. Hopefully everything I've written here is according to the rules.

Subject
    The continent of Ekoya, home of the Ice Elves, it is a vast, otherworldly land consisting of snowy grasslands with ruined and frozen cities dotting its hilly landscape, large ice fields which cover bodies of water and dark caverns, dense crystal forests and fungal woodlands. To the north lies the end of the world, to the east the mountains of old, to the south is a burning land and to the west you find the sea.

Quality & Size
    1920x1080, colour.

Time Constraints
    No Deadline.

Payment
    Between 20 and 50 euros via PayPal.

Copyright
    The map is for private use. The artist will retain copyright of the map

Contact Details
    milos-s-markovic*@*live.nl
    Remove the asterisks.
    I attempted to email you however it seems that the email (even without asterics) isn't correct. But regardless just so you are aware most cartographers will charge more than 50 euro for a full color piece even if it is very simple or small. I am willing to try and work something out that might be able to fit in your budget and get you what you want if you like my work. Check it out at:

https://ralaris.wixsite.com/ralarismaps

and or email me at

ralarismaps@gmail.com

Hello Milos,

i might be able to help you - I make entirely hand-drawn maps, and my portfolio is here: http://www.ryansthomason.com/Mapmaking/, with my price-list here: http://www.ryansthomason.com/prices/. If that suits, I can be contacted at ryan@ryansthomason.com.

Hey folks, sorry I messed up my own email. It tends to happen on occasion, sucks when you're a kid and make a stupid email and can't change it anymore.