Thread: Looking to commission a professional world map for a homebrew D&D 5e world.

Post Looking to commission a professional world map for a homebrew D&D 5e world.

Hello all,

I'm a new DM with a game starting up soon and I have been trying to create a homebrew world through the use of Fractal Terrains 3. Through the use of the program I have found a rough idea of the world I would love to run my game in: https://imgur.com/fsxGKzX . However due to some elements of the lore of the setting and inexperience with the software I am uncertain of how to place different climates, and alter elements of the map, so I am seeking to work with someone to help bring these ideas to life. I am still tweaking with the program trying to settle on a final version however the shape of the world will remain similar to the posted link (https://imgur.com/fsxGKzX).

For the commission itself, I am seeking to commission a highly detailed world map that includes elements of climate, towns and cities, roads, mountains and forests and rivers ect. Alternatively if this falls outside of my budget, I am also interested in commissioning a detailed map of the eastern continent as that is where the game will set initially. I am still working out the some specifics of the setting, so there is an element of creative freedom to be had with the commission. I understand this may be an unusual approach to commissioning a map, I apologize as this is my first time approaching this subject.

Overall Details:

Size: Large resolution would be preferred, however I am open to suggestions!

Style: Colour - I am open to discussing styles I was imagining a typical fantasy map, looking for something with a bit of flair!

Commercial rights: Uncertain, willing to discuss, it is my first time encountering this.

Deadline: Flexible - I have no set date for when this would be required.

Budget: $300-500 - with potential to go higher depending. I happy to discuss further in email.

Email: I can be contacted at g.tomajo*@*gmail.*com

Thank you for your interest,

G-TomaJo.

Quote Originally Posted by G-Tomajo View Post
    Hello all,

I'm a new DM with a game starting up soon and I have been trying to create a homebrew world through the use of Fractal Terrains 3. Through the use of the program I have found a rough idea of the world I would love to run my game in: https://imgur.com/fsxGKzX . However due to some elements of the lore of the setting and inexperience with the software I am uncertain of how to place different climates, and alter elements of the map, so I am seeking to work with someone to help bring these ideas to life. I am still tweaking with the program trying to settle on a final version however the shape of the world will remain similar to the posted link (https://imgur.com/fsxGKzX).

For the commission itself, I am seeking to commission a highly detailed world map that includes elements of climate, towns and cities, roads, mountains and forests and rivers ect. Alternatively if this falls outside of my budget, I am also interested in commissioning a detailed map of the eastern continent as that is where the game will set initially. I am still working out the some specifics of the setting, so there is an element of creative freedom to be had with the commission. I understand this may be an unusual approach to commissioning a map, I apologize as this is my first time approaching this subject.

Overall Details:

Size: Large resolution would be preferred, however I am open to suggestions!

Style: Colour - I am open to discussing styles I was imagining a typical fantasy map, looking for something with a bit of flair!

Commercial rights: Uncertain, willing to discuss, it is my first time encountering this.

Deadline: Flexible - I have no set date for when this would be required.

Budget: $300-500 - with potential to go higher depending. I happy to discuss further in email.

Email: I can be contacted at g.tomajo*@*gmail.*com

Thank you for your interest,

G-TomaJo.
    Hello , feel free to check my profile here and in case email me at tonelstef at msn dot com .

Hey G-TomaJo,

I might be interested in this project. You can have a look at my portfolio to get an impression of my work and if you are interested you can contact me at info [at] danielsmaps [dot] com.

I hope to hear from you soon.

-Daniel