I am looking for someone to design and draw the map for a world I am planning to use in at least one personal project. I am looking for a rather professional looking map that I will own the copyright for. However the artist would be free to use it as part of their portfolio.

The actual details of the map I would prefer to discuss privately and I am certain that an artist who is more knowledgeable about geography and cartography could help to design a world that feels and looks more real than the ideas of an amateur such as myself. The most I've done regarding maps is design some encounters for my DnD groups.

Regarding the pay for the project. I am not certain what the maps I am asking for would cost, However I would be willing to discuss it with the artist and want to compensate them fully for the work they do. I am not expecting professional work for a pittance. Regarding the scale of the maps, I would say their size would be approximately the size of a European map that also shows the middle east partially.

Apologies for the lack of details regarding this but I am rather new to all of this so any advice is also rather welcome.

Thank you.