Thread: Fantasy World Map and City Map for Novel

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Map Fantasy World Map and City Map for Novel

Introduction/background:
    I am an author working on self-publishing my first Fantasy novel. I also produce a podcast based in this world and will have future novels.
    http://www.dstierney.com

Project Scope: The maps will be used in my first novel, but the world map will also be used in future novels, with the podcast, and any promotional materials.

Description of Maps:

World Map
    Terragard - I have the shape, borders, places, terrain - I just need the expertise of a mapmaker to make it look professional!

City
    There is a city in the novel I would like to have a map for. I don't have a sketch yet, but can provide one.

Technical:
    Novel size is 5x8, but would like world map larger. City map can be smaller.
    Resolution: 300 dpi
    Format: Jpeg, Tiff, or EPS. I leave it to your expertise on which format to use. Basically, whichever one retains the highest image quality upon saving.

Copyright:
    I will need full copyright and reprint rights as I will be re-using in print, e-book, and promotional materials.

Deadline:
    Looking at mid-September to get maps into layout and printed for target release date in October.

Payment:
    $350.00 - I apologize if you feel this is low. I am happy to speak with you about what you would like, so please don't let the number I put scare you off. Please be aware I am self-publishing this on my own and all that implies.

Please reach out in this thread.
    Additional contact information will be provided should the project move forward
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Teragard Map_Small.jpg 
Views:	39 
Size:	256.7 KB 
ID:	116956