Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Commission 2019 : The Magrith Empire

Holy smoookes! This map is rather beautiful.
    You have pulled off the grand scale and perspective of it masterfully. I can't stop staring at it. I think this is one of my favorite maps now

I offer map commissions for RPG's, world-building, and books
    PORFOLIO | INSTAGRAM

I'm with all of the other commentators, this map is quite special Warlin. The perspective is really well done, the colors are vibrant and beautiful, the detailed line-work and rendering are impressive, the compass rose showing the other continents in relation to this one is clever, and I really dig how you've done a transition from day to night time lighting within this piece. Those are just a few of the cool features. I wish I had more rep to give but apparently I'm spent for the day. Fabulous job on this though.

Cheers,
    -Arsheesh

Quote Originally Posted by Josiah VE View Post
    Holy smoookes! This map is rather beautiful.
    You have pulled off the grand scale and perspective of it masterfully. I can't stop staring at it. I think this is one of my favorite maps now
    Thanks Josiah.

Quote Originally Posted by arsheesh View Post
    I'm with all of the other commentators, this map is quite special Warlin. The perspective is really well done, the colors are vibrant and beautiful, the detailed line-work and rendering are impressive, the compass rose showing the other continents in relation to this one is clever, and I really dig how you've done a transition from day to night time lighting within this piece. Those are just a few of the cool features. I wish I had more rep to give but apparently I'm spent for the day. Fabulous job on this though.

Cheers,
    -Arsheesh
    Thanks Arsheesh.

I love just about everything in this one! The perspective, the colors, the linerart, the added elements... It has something special between sci-fi, modern and fantasy. Great map!

Quote Originally Posted by Ilanthar View Post
    I love just about everything in this one! The perspective, the colors, the linerart, the added elements... It has something special between sci-fi, modern and fantasy. Great map!
    Thanks Ilanthar. Indeed, I found my inspiration looking at modern maps like this one, and of course here in the guild studying JEdward's land of Qaliste.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12